2007年5月29日星期二

Dream

There is always someone that can help people interpret dreams, i do not believe it of course, but sometimes i always got the feeling that something happened to me seems to have taken place in my dreams before.

Last night i went home a little bit late and go to sleep immediately. I waked up after an embarrassing dream. In my dream, i was in class with my primary and university classmates, the professor was the one that i respect most while in university-Mr. Dan, who is a very knowledgeable man. He asked us to write a thesis days ago, and in today's class, he is going to check if we have got the outline well done. I was sitting right behind my primary school classmate Zhang Youxin, when the professor checked his work my turn comes. But i just do not know when the professor has assigned the homework and i don't know how to say it to the professor, just then, my classmate said to the professor "she has not finished yet". I feel very embarrassing, but the professor did not say anything. When it is my desk mate's turn, she presents the professor with a topic of "Why somebody is so ignorant". She made a very good preparation. I feel so regretted because usually i am much better than her at studying, but today, i fall behind.

Just then i waked up from the dream, and realized that it is not true. Why i dream such a dream? Maybe i am really falling behind the others? No matter what i should take full use of all my time to learn.

God help those who help themselves!!!

没有评论: