2007年5月25日星期五

Working and Career

Comparing with the rainy day yesterday, it is sunny and bright today! Good weather makes happy mood, everything seems to be funny today!

When arrived at office something that is usual came to my mind again: How to make the potential customers order our products and what should i learn today? These things have been bothering my mind ever since i came to work at the present company.

I have changed jobs for 3 times since i graduated from university last July. Thinking about the dreams i had while in university, i feel regreted of being a unversity graduated student. My first job is translation, the job was very boring, but what is more is that it last for only three month, after that i have no documents or whatever to translate and the factory wanted me to work at the workshop which is full of the smell of paint, besides they wanted me to work as trainee for another 3 month, i was dissapointed at those unreasonable demands and quited at last. But things were not much better, due to my highly expectation of the jobs, i was jobless for one and a half months. Then i decreased my requirements and started to work at a company which specializing in international education cooperation, my main task at that time is to help finish the daily works and sometimes to tranlate some documents.

My favorite job is to be an international trade clerk, and i was making effort to find one, so i changed my job and started the present one on 11th of March this year when the opportunity comes. Now, i am working as an export sales clerk, our products is fabric sofa which i like very much, they look elegant and full of culture.

没有评论: